- The highly-recommended tool that fixes the recorded videos in instant steps
- Designed with a powerful algorithm that scans and recreates a healthy movie file
- Runs on all OS versions of Windows and Mac
- Fixes QuickTime MOV videos, MP4 files and also corrupt media on the camcorder
It is now easily possible to fix recorded videos with the help of a tool named as the Repair QuickTime with a few simple steps. But, before knowing more details about this tool, it is a good approach to know the reasons that lead to fix a recorded video file. It is none other than corruption or damage of a video file establishes the need for a video repair tool. A recorded video file may get corrupt in many ways as described below.
- If you abruptly remove the memory card from camcorder while recording a video, the resulting video file may be corrupted one.
- Sometimes, the memory card which you are using may be faulty or has some file system errors. In such a situation, the attempt to record video files with the help of that card may produce damaged videos as an outcome.
- If you switch off your camcorder forcefully while video recording, it may corrupt the recorded video.
- In some situations, the memory card which you are using may not be formatted properly to use with your camcorder. It is a valid reason for resulting videos to get corrupt.
- Recording video with an almost dead battery may lead to the corruption of that video.
- Some errors that happen during video file transfer may result in the damage of that video file.
- Improper conversion of the video file from one format to another is another possible reason for video file damage.
- Recording videos with a faulty camera can also lead to the corruption of resulting videos.
All these video corruption scenarios are just a few examples of video corruption. However, Repair QuickTime tool can repair recorded videos in an effortless way which refuses to play in any media player. Once you have experienced the features of this tool for repairing recorded videos, you may not ask the question “how to fix recorded videos” anymore.
Features of the Repair QuickTime Tool
- You can use this tool to repair video files recorded on Smartphones, compact cameras, webcams, camcorders, DSLR cameras, etc.
- This tool supports various types of memory cards such as SD, CF, xD, MMC, memory stick, XQD, etc. which are used in a number of professional cameras and camcorders.
- Repair QuickTime tool splits audio and video streams and repairs each stream separately. Later, these streams are adjoined to make a healthy video file.
- One of the best features of this tool is that you can repair corrupt MOV file without the loss of video quality. MP4V, AVC1 and MJPEG are a few examples of video codecs supported by this tool. It also supports several audio codec types such as RAW, SOWT, MP4A, etc.
- This tool supports a large number of camcorder brands including GoPro, Contour, Sony, iStopMotion, Sanyo, Samsung, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic, Canon, Casio, Canon, Nikon, Kodak, etc.
- You can fix recorded videos which face audio-video synchronization errors. Generally, this issue is faced by MP4 files. Anyhow, you can fix MP4 audio-video sync issues within a few simple steps Also, you can fix video files which refuses to play because of codec issues.
- This software facilitates you to preview repaired video file before saving it into a secure location.
- It is completely read only tool and hence it doesn't make any changes to the original file.
Steps to Fix Recorded Videos
Step 1: Download and install this software on your computer. Run the software and select a healthy file as a reference, and browse for the corrupted file as shown in figure 1. Then click on the “Repair” option.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: It will now scan the corrupted recorded file and fixes it by referring to the healthy file.
Figure 2: Repairing Process
Step 3: After the repair process, you can save the fixed file using the “Save” option on the desired location.
Figure 3: Save File