- A highly-efficient application to fix H264 media files
- Corrupt or unplayable .h264 files can be repaired in a matter of minutes
- It is a read-only utility that will not modify the contents of the original file
- Also repairs MOV, MP4 media and files on the camcorder
H.264 is a new video codec standard proposed by ISO/IEC and offers a high-quality video in relatively low bit rates. It is the “successor” of the existing formats such as MPEG2, MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, etc. as it aims to offer similar video quality in half the size of the formats mentioned. H.264 is defined in an identical pair of standards maintained by different organizations, together known as the Joint Video Team (JVT). Ever since QuickTime 7, there’s been a weird bug when encoding h.264 videos using QuickTime Pro.
To fix this bug one way is to change the videos transparency settings to “Straight Alpha” (Windows) or “Composition” (Mac OS) – and then save the video again. The problem though is that this method disables fast playback and also change monitors color profile. Using My Comet’s G3 x264 codec you can cure all gamma and color problems entirely. Being a high-quality file format (H264 QuickTime), there are situations which can make it corrupted and you will not be able to play such corrupted H264 QuickTime file. Such type of incidents may cause a great trouble if your important video files get corrupted and you don’t have a backup of it. At that moment, to repair h264 QuickTime use QuickTime Repair tool.
Factors responsible for the corruption of H264 QuickTime file:
- Due to any reason if there is some problem in codec (where the codec is a program used for decoding and encoding of video file formats) then there will be a problem in playing video as sound and video may lead or lag to each other or vice-versa.
- Infection of the virus or other malicious programs can corrupt your h264 QuickTime file and thus becomes unplayable where QuickTime h264 repair can be done using the QuickTime Repair tool.
- A frequent power failure when video is being played can corrupt h264 QuickTime file and becomes unplayable on QuickTime.
Doesn’t matter how your h264 QuickTime file gets corrupted, QuickTime Repair tool can help you in repairing your corrupt or damaged h264 video files within a short span of time and make them playable on the QuickTime. It can repair VLC MOV files in an effective manner. It helps you in fixing corrupt MP4, MOV, and MPEG. It also repairs audio and video streams separately and joins them after repair to create a playable video on QuickTime. This software also supports various types of the video codec like avc1, mp4v and codec like sowt, RAW, mp4a etc. and hence is the most proficient software available to repair the h264 QuickTime. It also fix QuickTime on Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP and Mac Operating Systems.
Steps to Repair H264 QuickTime using the QuickTime Repair tool:
Step 1: Download and install the software on your system. Click on the “Browse” option to select h264 video file from its location and then click on “Repair” to start the repair process for QuickTime H264 Repair.
Step 2: Once, your file gets repaired you can preview your repaired video file.
Step 3: Now, you can “Save” the repaired h264 video file to the desired location on your computer.