Have you encountered any problem while trying to play .mov files on Windows media player? If so then you required some reliable software to repair .mov files not playing on Windows media player. There are a large number of software available online to repair MOV files not playing on Windows media player. Repair QuickTime is the best software which is widely used to repair MOV video files unplayable on WMP (Windows media player). If you want more info on how to repair .mov files not playing on WMP, then read this article very carefully and get the relevant solution to fix MOV files that are not playing on Windows media player.
MOV is the popular video file format that used to play videos in Windows as well as Mac Operating System. Windows media player is the default media player which is widely used to play MOV video files on the Windows computer. But sometimes, due to some known or unknown reasons, you might not be able to play MOV video files on the Windows media player. This is the worst condition when your important MOV files become inaccessible. Do not panic! Here is one of the most powerful utility named as Repair QuickTime software which can easily perform unplayable MOV files repair on Windows media player with utmost ease. It is the perfect repair solution to repair corrupt MOV file in a short span of time.
Common reasons that make .mov files unplayable on Windows media player
- Virus Infection: System gets infected by virus due to various reasons such as while downloading files from the internet, shared MOV files with other systems which is already infected by virus etc. Once your system gets infected by virus then it may result in MOV file corruption which in turn makes the files unplayable on Windows media player.
- Unwanted Interruption: Unwanted interruption like an inappropriate shut down of the system while enjoying MOV video files, power surge while processing or transferring MOV files from one drive or system to the another, etc. may corrupt your important MOV files and make them unplayable on Windows media player.
- Improper Installation of Windows Media Player: Incorrect installation of the Windows media player may cause MOV files corruption and as a result you will be unable to enjoy MOV files on Windows media player.
The other factors such as an improper importing of MOV file, synchronization issue, incorrect migration of Windows media player to its newer version, etc. which lead to the corruption of MOV file and as result your precious MOV video files become unplayable on Windows media player. Do not worry! Repair QuickTime is the best software that can easily perform unplayable MOV files repair on Windows media player and make MOV video files playable again within a couple of minutes. It also facilitates you to repair corrupted, broken and damaged QuickTime file in an efficient way. If you want more information on how to repair a broken QuickTime file, then visit this link: http://www.repairquicktime.com/fix-broken-file.html.
The prominent features of the Repair QuickTime Software
- It has the capability to repair .mov files not playing on a Windows media player in an efficient way.
- This software can easily repair corrupted, damaged and broken MOV files in a few mouse clicks.
- With the aid of this advanced application, you can even fix audio and video sync issues in the MP4 file. To know more about how to fix MP4 audio video sync problems, visit: http://www.repairquicktime.com/fix-audio-video-sync-mp4.html
- Repair QuickTime software is the best and most preferable MOV file repair software that has a fully automated repair process with advanced features to repair .mov files not playing on Windows media player.
- This software is capable of fixing bad public movie atom error in QuickTime player within a few mouse clicks.
- You can easily perform unplayable MOV files repair on the Windows media player and repair MOV files not playing on Windows media player within a couple of minutes.
- This repair program also allows you to perform QuickTime iTunes file repair for iTunes files. For more info about QuickTime iTunes repair, follow the given link: http://www.repairquicktime.com/for-itunes.html.
- After repairing MOV files not playing on Windows media player, it allows you to preview repaired MOV files prior to restoration.
Steps to repair .mov files not playing on the Windows media player:
Step 1: Download and install the application on your system. Launch the app then browse and choose the unplayable MOV file by clicking the “Browse” option and then click on “Repair” button.
Step 2: After the repair process, you can "Preview" the repaired MOV file.
Step 3: If you are satisfied with the result, then purchase the tool and save the repaired MOV file on a secure location by using "Save" option.