“Are you unable to play the MOV video files due to header corruption? If so, then you have to use some advanced tool to repair MOV video header. There are so many repair utilities available on internet. Repair QuickTime is among one of the best and most recommended tool to repair MOV video header within couple of minutes. If you want to know basic steps of how to repair MOV header then, read the following sections of this page and find the appropriate solution to repair MOV video header.”
MOV is the most popular proprietary file format that is used to store huge amount of data such as videos and movies. It is manufactured and launched by Apple Inc. It is commonly known as QuickTime file because MOV file is easily playable on QuickTime media player. But problem will arise when you are unable to play or open your essential MOV file due to some unforeseen reasons. There are so many reasons that lead to the corruption of MOV video file such as header corruption, improper download of MOV file from the internet and so on. In such cases, if you are wondering how to repair MOV header, then be relaxed! Repair QuickTime is the most reliable repair tool which helps you to perform MOV video header repair with utmost ease. It also assists you to repair QuickTime error 2048 in an effective and efficient way.
Common reasons that lead to corruption of MOV header:
- Virus infection or malfunction is a common thread which may lead to the damaged of MOV header and makes MOV video to become unplayable.
- If any type of interruption occurs such as sudden system shut down while playing MOV video, while transferring MOV file from one system to another, then it may result in corruption of MOV header.
- Use of unauthorized third party tool in order to covert the file extension of MOV to another may lead to the corruption of MOV header and as a result MOV video file become inaccessible.
- Improper download of MOV video file is one of the most common reasons due to which MOV header may get corrupt.
- Missing of codec make your precious MOV video unplayable.
Apart from above mentioned scenarios, there are more reasons which result in corruption of MOV header such as Operating System crashed, playing MOV file on Incompatible media player, improper compression of MOV file while trying to reduce the overall size of MOV file for easy transfer over the internet, etc. But do not worry! Repair QuickTime is the most recommended and preferable software to repair MOV file with utmost ease. It is award winning utility which helps you to repair corrupted, damaged or broken MOV video in an effective and efficient way.
Prominent features of Repair QuickTime software:
- Repair QuickTime is a professional repair utility which helps you to repair broken or corrupted MOV file within couple of minutes. If you want to know more about how to repair corrupt MOV file then, click on this link: http://www.repairquicktime.com/corrupt-mov-file.html
- It has rigorous scanning algorithms in order to perform quick scanning process for repairing MOV header in an effective way.
- You can also repair MP4 and M4V file by using this advanced utility known as Repair QuickTime software.
- It provide best graphical user interface to repair corrupt h264 movie file as well as MOV header and produce the healthy file without affecting the original source code.
- This software comes up with Preview option using which; you can analyze the overall quality and performance of this utility.
- MOV video header repair can easily be done with the use of Repair QuickTime software in your system.
- This repair utility also allows you to fix audio video sync MP4 file in a short span of time.
- It will effectively repair header MOV file on different versions of Windows and Mac Operating System such as Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 and Mac OS X 10.6.
Follow the steps to repair MOV header:
Step 1: After downloading, install Repair QuickTime tool in your system. Then, browse and choose MOV files which you want to repair.
Step 2: Once done with scanning process, it provides a "Preview" option to view the repaired MOV video file.
Step 3: Now, save the repaired MOV video file to your desired location.