- A highly-integrated tool that fixes MOV videos with ease on Windows PC's
- Works with Windows 8 and all other versions of the Windows operating system
- Capable to repair QuickTime videos, MP4 files and media captured from camcorders
- Offers a secure yet easy mechanism to fix and restore corrupt MOV files
“I have downloaded a MOV file from the internet in my system but when I try to play it on the media player, system display an error message and system terminates the application forcefully. I think something gone wrong with the MOV video. I do not know how to repair MOV video on Windows 8? Can anyone suggest me the way of repairing MOV video on Windows 8? Thanks in advance!”
Windows 8 is the advanced version of Windows 7 which consists of all the features of Windows 7 with some additional features. Windows 8 is the most preferred and a highly-recommended operating system for doing multiple tasks such as playing HD games; enjoy audio as well as video files and so on. But sometimes, the problem will encounter while you are trying to play MOV video on Windows 8 system. There are various reasons due to which, your precious MOV video may get corrupted such as virus attack, header corruption and more. Once the MOV file gets corrupted or damaged then it makes the MOV video unplayable. Do not feel panic! You can easily repair MOV video files on Windows 8 with the use of best and secure tool named as Repair QuickTime program. It provides a best graphical user-interface to repair MOV video on Windows 8 with utmost ease. It also allows you to repair QuickTime movies in an effective and efficient way.
Common reasons that may lead to the corruption of MOV video:
- The header is the file which contains all the necessary information which is needed to play the audio and video files. But there are various reasons such as virus infection, spyware, etc. which may lead to the corruption of header file. Once the MOV header gets corrupted then it makes the MOV video unplayable.
- Sometimes, in order to play MOV video on other media player, you convert the MOV file format into another format by using unauthenticated third-party tool in your Windows 8 system. Use of an unauthenticated third-party tool may result in the corruption of MOV video file.
- Virus attack or malware is the external threat that may corrupt your crucial MOV video on Windows 8. In such cases, you need some powerful tool in order to repair MOV video on Windows 8.
Prominent features of the Repair QuickTime Software:
- You can easily perform MOV video repair on Windows 8 with the implementation of effective Repair QuickTime tool.
- Apart from MOV video, this software can efficiently repair the broken or damaged MP4 video files
- Taking the assistance of this app, you can efficiently perform GoPro movie repair on Windows and Mac machines. Also, you can fix video files created using other popular brands of cameras and camcorders like Sony, Canon, Samsung, Kodak, Nikon, Olympus etc.
- It can effectively repair MOV video on Windows 8 along with other Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, and so on.
- This software provides easy wizard-interface to repair large MOV file which is corrupted or damaged due to varied reasons.
- It is capable to repair all corrupted, broken, bad and damaged MOV as well as an MP4 file in a short span of time. If you want to know more about how to fix corrupt MP4 file, then go through this link: http://www.repairquicktime.com/fixing-corrupt-mp4.html
- Repair QuickTime software is one of the most reliable and fast tool used to repair MOV file on Windows 8 within a couple of minutes.
- With the help of inbuilt real-time Preview Option, you can easily view the repaired file prior to saving. It helps you to analyze the overall result and performance of this efficient application.
- It provides powerful repair algorithms which is inbuilt in this tool which allows users to repair MOV video on Windows 8.
- This utility perfectly performs MOV video repair on Windows 8 without causing any further damage to original MOV video.
Simple steps to repair MOV file on Windows 8:
Step 1: Download the Repair QuickTime software in your Windows 8 system. After that, make a simple installation of the application to Repair MOV files on Windows 8. Browse and select your corrupt MOV video file.
Step 2: On completing the scanning process, it provides a "Preview" of the repaired MOV video file.
Step 3: After that, save the repaired MOV file on the desired location.