QuickTime is a multimedia framework developed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is a most popular media player which is used to play video files, movie files, etc. QuickTime is capable of handling almost all type of file formats for digital videos, images, movies and many more. It is used for encoding and transcoding of audio and video files from one format to another. QuickTime media player is generally used to play MOV files. .mov is one of the most famous video file formats among experts as well as local users.
But sometime, you are unable to play .mov file in QuickTime. When you try to play your important .mov file in QuickTime, it displays error message such as “Corrupted MOV file”. This shows that your .mov file is corrupted or damaged. That’s why you are unable to play .mov file in QuickTime. Don’t worry! Here is the most recommendable software which helps you to resolve all such kind of issues. Repair QuickTime Software is the award winning tool which is widely used to fix all errors related to MOV file and produce healthy playable video again. It is also used to fix broken QuickTime file with ease.It performs depth scanning of corrupted MP4 file and effectively repair unplayable QuickTime MP4 file. check this page: http://www.repairquicktime.com/mp4-index.html to get more information regarding this utility.
Factor due to which QuickTime cannot play MOV file
- QuickTime Error 2048: Sometime when you try to play MOV file in QuickTime, it shows an error message like “Error: 2048:Couldn’t open the file”. This error message shows that your important MOV file is corrupted. Therefore, you are unable to play .mov file in QuickTime media player.
- Converting File Format: Use of an unreliable third party application for converting MOV file format to another one, can cause severe damage to MOV file due to which QuickTime cannot play MOV file.
- Storage Media corruption: Sometime the memory spaces where you store the MOV file get corrupted and MOV file is not recognized by QuickTime. In this case QuickTime can’t play MOV file.
- Power Failure: Abruptly shutting down of system while playing MOV file in QuickTime may also result in corruption of MOV file. Once your MOV file gets corrupted, then in this case also you are unable to play .mov file in QuickTime.
- Use of unreliable recovery software: When you are using unreliable recovery software to recover your important MOV file from any storage media device, then it may lead to the corruption of MOV file.
Apart from above mention scenarios, there are various reasons through which QuickTime can’t play MOV file such as file header corruption, virus attack, bad sector on hard disk and so on. Whatever be the reasons for corruption in MOV file, Repair QuickTime Software will effectively repair unplayable QuickTime MOV file in short span of time. Even you can also use this powerful utility to repair Nikon video in an efficient way. To know more about how to repair Nikon video, Refer link: www.repairquicktime.com/nikon-video.html .
Important Features of Repair QuickTime Software
- It is most efficient tools which is used to repair QuickTime MOV file on Windows as well as advanced Mac Operating System
- This software also facilitates you to repair GoPro movies (.mp4 files) as well as the video files recorded on different brands of camcorders and cameras like Canon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Samsung, Kodak, etc.
- This software is fully automated tool that help to fix audio and video data stream separately and then adjoins them together in order to produce perfect playable MOV file.
- Know how to fix bad public movie atom error in QuickTime player with ease.
- If you are unable to play .mov file in QuickTime, then make use of this powerful utility to repair QuickTime MOV file.
- It has user friendly interface that helps you to repair unplayable QuickTime MOV file within a couple of minute and also repair a corrupt h.264 movie file without any difficulty. To know more about it, check this page: http://www.repairquicktime.com/how-to-repair-a-corrupt-h264-movie.html
Procedure to Repair Unplayable QuickTime MOV file
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of Repair QuickTime software and create a desktop icon on your PC. Browse and select your repair corrupt QuickTime MOV file.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Once scanning process is completed, it provides a "Preview" option to analyze the performance and result of Repair QuickTime software.
Figure 2: Preview Option
Step 3: If you are satisfied with the result, then activate this software on your system and save repair QuickTime MOV file by click on "Save" button.
Figure 3: Save QuickTime MOV File